Consultant at Silver People
Views:113 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Technical Program Manager - eCommerce (11-16 yrs)
Function: Technical Management - Program Management
Designation: Sr. Manager
- We are looking for a seasoned program manager who can help us deliver long-term product vision for the engineering teams. You will also be responsible for providing scalable platform solutions to tech teams. As TPM, you will collaborate with a highly-talented team of tech leaders, UX designers, program/product managers and analysts to continuously push the boundaries.
- Engineering team builds the technology platform that personalizes our customer's shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers' doorstep.
- We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, user personalization platform, content systems, search systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a technology team where each individual has a huge impact and get to experience the delight of your hard labor being visible to real users.
- You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SF organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform. The SF team at Myntra operates within distinct verticals which are (Storefront - Services Platform, Storefront Platforms for personalization & Store Channels (Client Apps)).
- Facilitates roadmap meetings.
- Ensures the business commit happens with proper coordination across teams and scope is well understood.
- Derives functional specs and provides a solution Architecture based on PRD.
- Ensures a proper project plan is available for all major features.
- Presentation to all Stakeholders.
- Planning and administering both projects and the overall program.
- Escalation point for any program.
- Owns the overall execution plan that is derived from individual team plans.
- Ensure that teams follow the agreed process and guidelines.
- Status communication to all stakeholders. ( Business & Engineering).
- Change Management. RISK management.
- Ensures that deliverables meet the quality standards set.
- Responsible for all cross team communications.
- Guides the team on best practices and process. Maintains the KPI Metrics @ division and Program Level.
- Lessons Learned are documented and applied in further programs.
- Contracts are formally closed and conduct necessary meetings to check and communicate that the key tenets of the project are met or not.
- Transfer of Deliverable s to customer and support functions.
- 11-15+ years of experience with a minimum 5 years into technical program management.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise & systems knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of processing platforms and queues.
- Must have exposure to leading product development within a high growth environment.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams of developers, designers, DevOps engineers.
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
- Requirement gathering, definition, and documentation experience & manage release schedules.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with executives and technical teams.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment & deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
Fun events - Family medical insurance - Accident insurance
Founded in 2007 - More than 1000 employees - Headquartered in Bangalore