Recruiter at People Impact
Views:51 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Technical Product Manager - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
What you will do :
- Define and communicate the product vision for the industry's first data observability cloud being developed
- Design internal processes, systems, and tools to scale the product organization.
- Work closely with our current customers, potential customers, and our pre-sales and solutions teams to build, validate and deploy solutions based on our platform
- Work hands-on with engineers, engineering managers, and designers as part of a cross-functional team, guiding product development and producing clear product requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the observability space as it applies to Analytics and AI
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive the product roadmap
- Work with Program Management and key stakeholders to prioritize the roadmap and communicate the plan through the organization
- Evangelize our product and vision to prospective customers.
Who you are :
- 8+ years overall experience and 2+ years as a senior product manager
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability in written communication.
- Preferably worked on a self-service enterprise SaaS product.
- Experience with AB testing and customer discovery
- A proven track record for building, launching, and maintaining successful enterprise products.