Manager Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:45082 Applications:4186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:575
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - RPO Project (2-7 yrs)
Sr. Talent acquisition specialist for an RPO Project with Top Indian unicorns company's
You will :
- Partner with business leaders/hiring managers to understand the business and hiring needs. Discuss and agree on the skill requirement & selection process.
- Develop a sourcing strategy in partnership with your hiring managers through market insights to enable talent decisions.
- Influence candidates & business stakeholders through your understanding of the organization.
- Responsible for candidates prescreening & HR interviews.
- Manage end to end recruitment process.
- Responsible for ensuring system adherence and compliance.
- Manage the selection process to ensure best candidate experience.
- Create compelling offer proposals & explain the compensation & benefits to candidates.
- Manage post offer candidate engagement to ensure seamless onboarding.
- Contribute to the various Talent acquisition initiative & programs.
- Build & maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research.
- Participation in TA programs