Senior Consultant at ABP
Views:918 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior System Analyst - Success Factors - Recruitment & Learning - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
We do have an urgent opening with one of the leading FMCG company for the Profile of Senior System Analyst-Successfactors Recruitment & learning based at Hyderabad.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support the development of a blueprint to achieve standardized HR solutions within the org to simplify the change process going forward.
- Govern and enforce the standardized solutions for projects, programs and continuous improvement initiatives related to the HR Systems solutions within the org.
- Support the Global HR Systems Lead in identifying opportunities to streamline, consolidate or simplify the HR Systems landscape
- Advise and support the BRDs during the business case definition stage to ensure standardization is maintained.
- Support Business Analysts during business requirements capture to ensure that standardization will not be compromised by the change
- Where required, work with delivery partners to ensure that any functional designs they are delivering are Accountabilities
- Ensure consistency, standardization and optimization of HR Systems & Templates across the Org.
- 5 + years of experience in implementing and supporting multiple modules in SuccessFactors
- Expertise in SF Recruitment, Onboarding and Learning
- Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in the area of Employee Central and its integration with other SF modules
- Good knowledge of MDF objects, Rules and Workflows.
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
- Lead design workshops to gather requirements, fit/gap analysis, functional specifications and design
- Plan/schedule project activities. Lead end-to-end testing process
- Working with cross functional teams (HR, Finance, IT) and 3rd party providers
- Experience of supporting complex change and/or multi-disciplinary projects
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Critical thinker and ability to demonstrate a logical approach to problem-solving
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills particularly at senior levels of an organization
- Able to prioritize work and balance competing demands
- Able to deal with conflict and mediate. Able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
- Experience of working within FMCG, Personal Hygiene and Healthcare sector.