Senior Consultant at ABP Management Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2085 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior System Analyst - Success Factors - Recruitment & Learning - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
We do have an urgent opening with one of the leading FMCG company for the Profile of Senior System Analyst-Successfactors Recruitment & learning based at Hyderabad.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support the development of a blueprint to achieve standardized HR solutions within the org to simplify the change process going forward.
- Govern and enforce the standardized solutions for projects, programs and continuous improvement initiatives related to the HR Systems solutions within the org.
- Support the Global HR Systems Lead in identifying opportunities to streamline, consolidate or simplify the HR Systems landscape
- Advise and support the BRDs during the business case definition stage to ensure standardization is maintained.
- Support Business Analysts during business requirements capture to ensure that standardization will not be compromised by the change
- Where required, work with delivery partners to ensure that any functional designs they are delivering are Accountabilities
- Ensure consistency, standardization and optimization of HR Systems & Templates across the Org.
- 5 + years of experience in implementing and supporting multiple modules in SuccessFactors
- Expertise in SF Recruitment, Onboarding and Learning
- Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in the area of Employee Central and its integration with other SF modules
- Good knowledge of MDF objects, Rules and Workflows.
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
- Lead design workshops to gather requirements, fit/gap analysis, functional specifications and design
- Plan/schedule project activities. Lead end-to-end testing process
- Working with cross functional teams (HR, Finance, IT) and 3rd party providers
- Experience of supporting complex change and/or multi-disciplinary projects
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Critical thinker and ability to demonstrate a logical approach to problem-solving
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills particularly at senior levels of an organization
- Able to prioritize work and balance competing demands
- Able to deal with conflict and mediate. Able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
- Experience of working within FMCG, Personal Hygiene and Healthcare sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.