CEO at Core Leadership Search Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:4044 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Store Manager/Senior Manager - Hypermarket Chain (8-15 yrs)
We are a Leadership Search Consulting Company and our robust and time tested leadership management practices have evolved over the last 33 years.
We are looking for a- for a Senior Store Manager for a leading Hypermarket Chain in Abroad.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- To ensure the effective management of all retail staff and volunteers and to ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the business.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- To give support to staff so they have the opportunity to develop their skills in the role and to achieve growth in sales.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- To promote a customer care approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently.
- To ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the shop, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: MBA or any degree.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.