Manager Recruitments at Derive Management Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:202 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Specialist - Training - BFSI (4-9 yrs)
A Trainer maximizes contact center representatives' effectiveness by ensuring representatives have a thorough knowledge of products, services, can effectively use closing skills, resolve problems and provide positive customer experience to existing and potential customer base.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, conducts, coordinates, and implements a comprehensive training program for staff. Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff, and individuals who seek one-on-one assistance.
- Prepares new representatives by conducting a training session on service processes; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance and scheduling ongoing training.
- Determines training needs by observing training needs and customer experience results reports; conferring with management.
- Develops individual results by providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Engages in all customer service delivery tasks, including but not limited to process improvement, group and individual call observation, quality calibration and mentoring activities.
- Thorough understanding of competition within industry and new product development and launches.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- A graduate/PostGraduate in any stream
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire staff.
- Operational knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the organization's goals.
- Customer service training experience (minimum of 3 years in industry or related field).
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Self-development skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.