Talent Acquisition - ME & India at Protiviti
Views:7110 Applications:561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Consulting Firm (6-9 yrs)
We have an exciting and challenging role opened up for Senior Specialist in our Gurgaon office. Senior Specialist plays a key role in defining and driving the Talent Acquisition practices. The role holder will work very closely with business to understand the talent needs. The role-holder is expected to have in-depth knowledge and practical experience in Talent Acquisition and stake holder management.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are :
- Works very closely with the business to understand talent needs and develop a comprehensive hiring approach by levels.
- Prepare weekly, fortnightly and monthly trackers for business discussions and has seamless connect with business teams.
- Experience in end to end recruitment process is mandatory.
- Utilizes maximum of channels (internal & external) to ensure timely closures in a cost effective manner.
- Create active pipeline for critical positions by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Develop Talent pipelines for critical positions. Closing out offers for selected candidates, preparing offer letters and getting the candidates on-board within the stipulated timelines.
- Develops appropriate systems/Process tools and mechanisms to ensure quick turnaround time (TAT) and enhance visibility of operations (MIS) across business.
- Designs selection mechanisms and related tool kits to ensure rigorous and consistent hiring in the organization.
- Has hands on experience in leading recruitment tools- Job portals, LinkedIn etc.
- Able to drive the vendor management portfolio and quality delivery.
- Hands on experience on Recruitment ERP software (any).
- The best fit individual is expected to be passionate about showing businesss talent needs and convincing excellent candidates.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in talent acquisition.
- MBA in Human Resources.
- Experience in consulting industry would be useful. Ability to multitask and pursue stretch goals will allow the individual to successfully deliver in this role.
- High energy, positive demeanor and ability to think on their feet would work in the favor of successful candidates.
- A good combination of education and experience would be useful.
- Deep knowledge of talent acquisition and mechanisms across levels is a prerequisite.
- Passion for hiring and resourceful with excellent networking skills.
Location - Selected personnel will be based out of our Gurgaon office.