Talent Acquisition - ME & India at Protiviti
Views:7154 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Consulting Firm (6-9 yrs)
We have an exciting and challenging role opened up for Senior Specialist in our Gurgaon office. Senior Specialist plays a key role in defining and driving the Talent Acquisition practices. The role holder will work very closely with business to understand the talent needs. The role-holder is expected to have in-depth knowledge and practical experience in Talent Acquisition and stake holder management.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are :
- Works very closely with the business to understand talent needs and develop a comprehensive hiring approach by levels.
- Prepare weekly, fortnightly and monthly trackers for business discussions and has seamless connect with business teams.
- Experience in end to end recruitment process is mandatory.
- Utilizes maximum of channels (internal & external) to ensure timely closures in a cost effective manner.
- Create active pipeline for critical positions by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Develop Talent pipelines for critical positions. Closing out offers for selected candidates, preparing offer letters and getting the candidates on-board within the stipulated timelines.
- Develops appropriate systems/Process tools and mechanisms to ensure quick turnaround time (TAT) and enhance visibility of operations (MIS) across business.
- Designs selection mechanisms and related tool kits to ensure rigorous and consistent hiring in the organization.
- Has hands on experience in leading recruitment tools- Job portals, LinkedIn etc.
- Able to drive the vendor management portfolio and quality delivery.
- Hands on experience on Recruitment ERP software (any).
- The best fit individual is expected to be passionate about showing businesss talent needs and convincing excellent candidates.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in talent acquisition.
- MBA in Human Resources.
- Experience in consulting industry would be useful. Ability to multitask and pursue stretch goals will allow the individual to successfully deliver in this role.
- High energy, positive demeanor and ability to think on their feet would work in the favor of successful candidates.
- A good combination of education and experience would be useful.
- Deep knowledge of talent acquisition and mechanisms across levels is a prerequisite.
- Passion for hiring and resourceful with excellent networking skills.
Location - Selected personnel will be based out of our Gurgaon office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.