Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:86248 Applications:1187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:873
Senior Specialist - Quantitative Modeling & Strategy (3-8 yrs)
Are you someone with :
- Investment Research preferably studying Asset classes with macro economic focus
- Fixed Income and Equity researchers are preferable
- Strong Investment and Economic Research skills with proven expertise/in-depth knowledge of at least one asset class
Would be interested in a role that involves :
- Conduct and publish research on asset classes with focus on the credit markets analysing the trends and conditions with particular emphasis on the identification of emerging risks, including default and recovery patterns and links to specific risk drivers and future outlook.
- Forecast asset returns based on economic scenarios for short, medium and long terms
- Study economic policies, global economic cycles and various other emerging patterns and correlate the impact to asset
- Ability to construct heat maps to analyse scenarios
- Prepare quantitative research to support and substantiate research findings.
- Develop tools and methodologies including key indicators to perform fund research on both quantitative as well as qualitative parameters.
IF you think this is you, apply on the job and i will get back to you on your cellphone.