Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:363 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Specialist - Project Finance - Renewable Energy Firm (5-12 yrs)
Senior Project Finance Specialist (Leading Renewable Energy Company)
Position: Senior Project Finance Specialist (Leading Renewable Energy Company)
- Will play a critical role in assessing the financial viability of Projects initiatives, providing financial insights, and managing fundraising initiatives.
- Your analytical expertise will contribute to the success and growth of our company's portfolio of projects.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct comprehensive financial analyses for Projects, including financial modelling, discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, return on investment (ROI) calculations, and sensitivity analysis. Evaluating potential Projects investments, assess risks, and returns, and provide recommendations on project feasibility and profitability.
- Raising Resources: Raising long term project finance, short term and non fund based limits.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to develop project budgets, financial forecasts, and variance analysis to ensure projects stay on track.
- Financial Risk Management: Identify financial risks associated with projects and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- MBA/ CA
- Work Experience: 5-12 yrs.
- Proven financial analysis experience in any Projects or related industries. Strong proficiency in financial modelling and analysis using Excel and other relevant software.
- Understanding of Projects economics, financing mechanisms, and risk assessment.
- Familiarity with Renewable Energy Projects policies, incentives, and regulatory frameworks is desirable.
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading Renewable Energy Company