Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:1219 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Specialist - Pricing Analytics - Supply Chain/Logistics/Courier/Transportation Domain (5-17 yrs)
Experience in Pricing Analytics
Develop predictive models using tools like SAS, SPSS, R.
Revenue Management Analyst - Senior
- Independently works with cross-functional & cross-regional teams related to revenue management analytics, revenue optimization and business process engineering for the enterprise portfolio of services. Under minimal supervision without guidance takes lead in providing quantitative & qualitative analysis of pricing, financial analysis, economic forecasting, competitive intelligence, market segmentation and other trends in support of the organization's long range global revenue management studies. Leads high impact/ complex projects and follow-ups key tactics that support global revenue management strategies
- Key contributor to analysing high impact/ complex business problems and preparing relevant recommendations for global pricing management in one or more regions. Generates quantitative and statistical business analyses related to revenue scenario analytics, revenue optimization, network / cost analytics, customer segmentation science, competitive market analytics in support of the global regions commercial, volume and yield strategies and activities.
- Provides complex financial / P&L analysis with an expertise of underling finance principles.
- Independently creates or engineers ideation to post launch measurements for a cutting edge solutions, decision support models, business processes, business intelligence applications, drill-down reports and automation tools that improve global pricing intelligence, effectiveness, productivity and quality.
- Independently creates or engineers solutions for supporting the above in appropriate and advanced computer languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, C, JAVA), RDBMS, OLAP tools or Optimization Software packages (e.g. CPLEX prioritizes resources effectively to manage the global regional demands.
- Leads teams of peer partners in the support of project plans and timelines and coordinates progress with team members with minimal supervision. Drives complex business process engineering projects requiring global coordination with all internal stakeholders and IT to engineer end-to-end solutions. Utilizes process engineering and software engineering paradigms as appropriate (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Leads high-complexity multi-regional / global projects. Ensures projects are completed within budget, on time and with high quality and integrity. Makes recommendations wherever necessary in line with policies and maintains open communications on project progress with manager and team members. Incorporates global / regional input on critical project milestones with minimal supervision.
- Performs go-to-market analyses and prepares recommendations related to customer proposals. Leads the strategy, plans and tactics of related to sales channels, markets, services, surcharges, in support of the global pricing mission.
- Demonstrates excellence in (i) decision support modelling that utilizes computer languages or software packages to analyse data, generate/automate reports and presentations (ii) SAS, SQL, C, JAVA or other programming language (iii) UNIX / RDBMS
- Lead on cross-functional global / multi-regional projects involving pricing and revenue management science, engineering or analytics.
- Mentors and trains junior positions within the team on subject matter related to the job. Provides general Subject Matter Expertise to team members and stakeholders based on past professional experience and current knowledge. Also responsible for any other duties related to Pricing Science & Engineering, Pricing Administration, and Strategic Pricing & Business Analysis
- Understanding and use of English Very good
- Written & verbal communication skills Excellent
- Master's in business, mathematics, economics, computer science or other quantitative fields such as engineering / operations research required.
- More than 2 years work experience in a function to business, finance/economics, operations research, computer science, mathematics, or related field in an analytical / quantitative / technical role such as engineering Required
- Working experience in advanced programming languages (SAS, C, SQL, JAVA), UNIX, RDBMS Very good
- Understanding of Pricing & Revenue Systems Very good
- Reasoning ability - can make inferences, draw conclusions, reason from information provided etc. Very good
- Methodical, accurate with attention to detail - able to spot error, ignore irrelevant details, recognize similarities etc.
- Analytical Skills Excellent
- Networking skills, with experience of developing a network of key contacts who can facilitate required results Very good
- Good self organisational skills with the ability to maintain progress with multiple tasks
- Excellent Negotiation Skills Very good
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.