Co-Founder at Enterprise HR
Views:3426 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Specialist - Market & Competitor Intelligence - Renewal Energy (4-12 yrs)
Job description :
1. Responsibility for researching the market needs, competitors and clients of company based on gathering market intelligence and competition intelligence data and providing insight through the use of all available resources;
2. Carrying out the market analysis and in-depth interview with information about their observations and presentation of applications in the form of both reports and presentations;
3. Maintaining close cooperation with product marketing teams in order to fully understand the competition and identify their strengths and weaknesses;
4. Continuing to follow current trends and activities in the industry and understanding the strategies, activities and results of key competitors;
5. Shaping and creating key market trends to develop unique, attractive negotiations that affect internal business decisions, but also external market talks.
1. Excellent analytical and research skills as well as active search for additional analyzes and independent research in order to find key and strategic information obtained from all kinds of sources;
2. Continuously cooperation with major stakeholders in products, sales and product marketing, as well as external experts in this field;
3. Preparing your own research and work based on your knowledge and experience;
4. Skills for solving business problems and drawing conclusions and presenting own solutions;
5. Exceptional business awareness and proactive attitude in the search for the best solutions for the organization and care for the verification of findings / observations as part of cooperation with a business partner;
6. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) that allow the presented information to be adjusted to different groups of recipients;
7. The ability to present all data for the synthesis complex market and technological information in a clear, powerful and precise manner using all auxiliary data;
8. Active search for educational sources and events to provide and increase your own business awareness and industry knowledge.
1. 4-12 years of experience in a related field;
2. Having experience from a top-class research and analytical company or business consulting firm;
3. Experience in the wind and renewable energy sector;
4. Interested, methodical, detailed;
5. Target orientation, the ability to work independently and cooperate with colleagues in an international (global) organization;
6. Master Degree in the relevant field (preferred field of study in economics, finance or management);
7. Excellent presentation and communication skills tailored to the general public and direct business partners. Fluent in English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.