Consultant - Recruitment at Bask HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:566 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Specialist - Line Haul Design (3-8 yrs)
Senior Specialist - Line Haul Design
- Design, rollout best in class TMS (Transport management system) to be used in entire transportation operation, new modules to be developed: Vendor Management, Billing Management
- Design IWIT, Pl, Line Haul Network model
- Design and implement Speed projects
- Liaison with multiple design/product/tech/category teams and external stakeholders for operational alignment and execution
- Support monitoring of business matrices to identify any deviations from the design and provide solutions for said problem(s)
- Work on optimizing Line Haul Cost
- Aggressively searches for opportunities to improve the entire network design & execution process, cost savings and profitability by working with products, other design organizations, categories, operations & other functional teams across the enterprise.
- This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how a network impacts customer and shipper experience; manage performance, measure, analyses & then drive initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision-making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within the organization.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement & step changes within the team and across cross-functional teams that helps to reduce non-value-added activities leading to the improved and faster service offering.
What you will need :
- Understands process linkages across Network, Line Haul, connections their implications on Supply Chain and can design processes for most speed and cost-optimized supply chain
- Solid experience and In-depth understanding of Line Haul (IWIT, PL, DC DH, PH MH) process with a track record of successful program/project delivery using design-thinking methodologies/ framework, tools, and techniques.
- Leverage Operations Research and other decision sciences to design a scalable and cost-effective solution
- Understands data deeply and leverages Design choices. Can work in an ambiguous environment where data may not be available.
- Understands financial implications for the design choices and able to use that for making decisions.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of teams and capture their inputs into SC Design
- Ability to work within Ambiguity and Unstructured Environment
- Foresight to priorities and make trade-offs using domain and business expertise to help program making process.
- Align stakeholders to define scope, identify success criteria, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources, develop and manage schedules, manage change, manage risk and manage communication to ensure timely completion of key milestones and success criteria.
- Global view best in class TMS, Transportation process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.