Recruiter at Societas Services
Views:4367 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Specialist - Learning & Development - Freight/Logistics (3-15 yrs)
To provide employees with the necessary learning and development programs in order to address areas for improvement and offer employees the required training and development tools to improve their competencies, support their career plans, and ensure the business continuity and growth.
This position requires experience in T&D and performance management. It also requires the candidate to be flexible to travel for business trips.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Design, develop, and deliver employee professional development events, training sessions, and practice workshops.
2. Conduct and oversee training needs assessments in coordination with the Regional HR Manager; prepare and deliver training courses in line with the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and in compliance with the company guidelines.
3. Assist in the development of the learning and development strategy of the Company.
4. Prepare employees performance management and development programs and provide line managers with the necessary support on the matter. Link these programs to talent management and rewarding systems.
5. Take part in the Talent Management process by actively contributing in assessment centers, identifying high potentials, succession planning etc. and presenting the required analysis and reporting.
6. Support, coach, and provide employees and managers with tools, advice, and action plans for developmental issues and follow-up on related progress.
7. Research and coordinate with external training providers when needed in order to outsource training programs.
8. Prepare and conduct assessments to all employees to evaluate their understanding and implementation of delivered trainings.
9. Analyze various organizational HR performance indicators such as employee turnover, performance appraisals results, and other and suggest a training action plan.
10. Take part of building and empowering company policies in coordination with the Regional HR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.