Associate Consultant at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:1654 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Specialist - Lead Sourcing Operations (3-6 yrs)
Primary responsibilities for leading the Sourcing Operations teams in conducting all transactional activities as part of running sourcing events, including RFx, reverse auctions and contracting.
- He/She plans and oversees all sourcing events such as RFI, RFP, RFQ, reverse auctions as per requirements raised by business and procurement teams
- He/She is responsible for setting up and ensuring timely closure of auctions and RFx events
- He/She is also responsible for managing contracting at the end of sourcing events, including maintaining an up-to-date repository of contract templates and clauses
- He/She ensures technical readiness of vendors with respect to participation in sourcing events and adequacy & completeness of responses submitted by vendors
- He/She ensures timely communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders and also oversees the analysis of outcomes of bidding events and subsequent reporting as per policy.
- He/She maintains a close working relationship with all business functions, SCM Sourcing, and external vendors to ensure cross-functional collaboration and efficient operations within the function
- He/ She is responsible to manage, coach and train the team and provide on-going career development guidance to the team members.
- He/She is responsible for adhering to all procedural guidelines and ensuring operational compliance
- He/She is accountable for compliance to the guidelines and rules, both internal and external (tax laws, legal/ regulatory laws) and accountable for any artifacts/processes needed for the same.