CEO at HRNext
Views:3631 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Senior Specialist/Lead - Compensation - IT (7-14 yrs)
Company : one of top Global tech majors
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Best in the industry
1) Provide complex analytical services for regional teams.
2) Work directly with Multiple stakeholders to achieve reward system objectives
3) Variable incentive compensation plan design consultation.
4) Partner with client-facing HR Business Partners and Business Line Management to identify and address compensation issues, and evangelize Total Compensation Philosophy and Strategy to the clients supported.
5) Analyse effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
6) Guide business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock compensation.
7) Conduct custom surveys with key industry contacts, as needed.
1) Proven sharp analytical and analysis skills
2) Handled compensation in top notch tech MNC - Indian or foriegn or with a Cat A FMCG or MNC bank
3) Understand compensation well
4) Outstanding academic crendentials ; PG in Management
5) 7+ years of experience since this is a senior role
6) High energy and stakeholder management skills esp internationally