HR Associate at Crescendo Location
Views:32 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Specialist - Information Cyber Security (3-8 yrs)
Senior Specialist - Information and Cyber Security Risk Assessor
Job opportunity for a working professional with at least 4 years of work experience in information security and Power BI and someone who is working on Risk Analysis, IT Audits, VBA Macro Excel etc
Your employer: Leading Insurance and Risk Management service provider
- Allocation of intakes to security consultants, general reporting capabilities
- Conducting technology risk assessments, starting with simple technologies and developing over time
- Identifying security control gaps in line with company's framework, propose security requirements for mitigation or remediation, highlight cyber risks linking to company's Cyber Risk
- Produce final risk reports outlining relevant information and final risk
- Ensuring any appropriate policy exceptions are raised by the owner and validate relevant gaps covered and include a remediation plan with clearly defined implementation dates
- Ability to work with data to produce key metrics and management information dashboards supporting key decision making. Using Power BI to update and publish existing reports and to create new reports when needed.
- Supporting ongoing automation tool improvements for the function purposes
- Agile development of one-off workflows supporting Regulatory, Legal and Data Privacy on attestations
- Experience in information security, and willing to work towards appropriate professional qualifications, such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
- Whilst this is not a hands-on technical role, the role holder will be expected to demonstrate a strong awareness of technology and how IT is used to enable business processes.
- Qualified to degree level, preferably in a business, IT or security related subject.
- Strong knowledge of using Microsoft Office Suite, Power BI, and SharePoint
- Experience working as part of a business support function such as risk, compliance or information security in a large enterprise
- 5-7 Years' experience in Information Security
- Demonstrable knowledge of security risk management tools, methodologies, and practices
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to lead and strategize hiring at national & international level
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work with Senior stakeholders