Talent Recruiter at Risk Resources
Views:795 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Senior Specialist - HR Business Partner - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an exceptionally capable Business Partner (BP) to support our Human Capital team based in Hyderabad. This is a true generalist role that will support and will work closely with other BPs and employees to implement HR solutions. The BPs provide a unified face for HR and create strategic talent management programs to improve workforce performance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Partner closely with other BPs to deliver high-value service to the business
- Initiate and drive HR programs/initiatives
- Handle day-to-day HR operations of the business units
- Review and analyze business-specific data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Proactively serve as a - trusted advisor- and serve as the primary point of contact for employees
- Provide ongoing support to employees on Human Capital-related matters, policies, and procedures
- Assess training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as required
- Partner with managers to retain, develop, and motivate people toachieve their fullest potential-Plan and conduct business group-specific engagement initiativesWHO WE- RE LOOKNG FOR:
The ideal candidate should have: -A master's degree in human resources from a top business school with three to five years of relevant experience-Multitasking and anticipatory thinking ability-Discretion, flexibility, a proactive mindset, and a level of comfort interacting with employees across all levels-A positive work attitude and excellent interpersonal skills-Robust analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis-A skilled communicator with a notable ability to build relationships with employees-The proven ability to work within constraints as well as challenge the status quo
Candidates with relevant experience looking to restart their careers after a break are encouraged to apply for this position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.