Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:142 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Specialist - Customer Experience - BPO/Telecom (5-10 yrs)
- Sourcing of VoC data from multiple sources (i.e Medallia, Tealeaf, Glassbox, Chat, etc.) and distilling information into actionable strategic insights.
- Measuring themes weekly to identify trends and negotiating prioritization of recommendations to appropriate teams to address issues or opportunities identified via research.
- Active listening of verbatim customer feedback for trends and sentiment on digital experiences and promotions.
- Conducting surveys and/or VoC analysis for key product launches.
- Presenting insights to appropriate teams, drive implementation dates and track performance improvement post-implementation.
- Conducting competitive analysis and review secondary data sources.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of different research methodologies and data analysis techniques as well as channel and industry best practices.
- Leveraging partnerships with other team members to provide a holistic view of customer experience and plan of action to address issues and opportunities identified through research.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in qualitative research and analysis, or a similar role in a professional environment.
- One or more years of e-commerce experience.
- Experience in Medallia (or) Opinion Labs (or) Clarabridge.
- Experience within the telecommunications industry.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with minimal day-to-day guidance and independently managing deadlines.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics.