Senior Specialist - Content Marketing - Tech Startup (5-8 yrs)
- Develop, write, edit and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, blogs, etc.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the Content Marketing team, including staging and publishing articles, white papers, ebooks and more.
- You'll also be expected to ensure all-around brand consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- Partner and collaborate with industry thought leaders to build content assets and execute campaigns.
- Partner and collaborate with external agencies to produce and deliver all types of content (written, graphical, video, etc.).
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on the performance of various content types to identify trends, benchmarks, bright spots and areas for improvement.
- Ensure SEO best practices across the website, blog, and collaterals.
- Through your own research, develop an understanding of the cutting-edge trends in HR and HR tech.
- You will be expected to provide insight and input into how content can be leveraged to break the clutter. Think beyond the scope of your daily work.