Research Analyst at Indihire Consultants
Views:439 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Specialist - Business Partner & Employee Relations - BFSI (6-7 yrs)
We are looking for an exceptionally capable Senior Business Partner (BP) and Employee Relations professional to be based out in Hyderabad.
- The BPs create strategic talent management programs to improve workforce performance.
- Interface strategically with assigned business groups for the purpose of Human Capital strategy development
- The professional would also be dealing with employment law principles, along with conducting and advising on investigations.
- Provide business groups with strategic guidance, consulting and undertaking the implementation of key initiatives
- Review and analyze business-specific data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources-related matters, policies, and procedures
- Partner with managers to retain, develop, and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Plan and conduct business group-specific engagement initiatives
- Provide advice and counsel on employee relations issues, while collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure that investigations and disciplinary processes are handled in a fair, timely manner consistent with local requirements
- Prepare, track, and maintain appropriate investigation data and documentation.
- At least 6 to 7 years of relevant experience (at least two years of employee relations/investigations experience gained in either an HRBP role or employee relations advisory role)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse work force at various levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth interactions with the team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with high-quality execution.