Subject Matter Expert at Peoplefy
Views:1952 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Solution Manager - Finance & Governance - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr Solution Manager for the Finance and Governance function for one of our leading FMCG client.
This role will be based in Mumbai and requires travelling within country or abroad (10 %)
This role will be accountable for overall Functional Client Management in Asia including owning the Finance Project Portfolio for the segment, LRP & Roadmap of Capabilities.
The role will be accountable globally for the Operational Health of financial solutions
To fit the bill, you must have been in this capacity. The Sr Solutions Manager will be accountable for Ensuring clear goals and outcomes of the project.
- Accountable for project kick off and sponsor/steering team meetings
- Prioritize and manage flow of work to the Shared Service organization
- Manage stakeholder expectations and provide timely updates
- At least 10 years of relevant project management, consulting or process re engineering experience
- Business, Finance, Engineering, IT degree preferred
- SAP FICO implementation
- Experience in Solution Architecture
- Professional Project Management (PMP) certified, Six Sigma, Lean or GMI Continuous Improvement skills and experience desirable
- Experience and comfort in leading projects when not necessarily a subject matter expert.
- Ability to interact and positively influence stakeholders
- strong communication skills (written and oral) and
- effective at developing creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to lead change, work cross-functionally, and learn quickly
- Resourceful, strategic orientation, innovative