Recruitment at Dot Com Organization
Views:2217 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Solution Design Head - F&A Solutioning - BPO/ITeS (15-20 yrs)
F&A Solutioning - Senior Solution Design Head
Role: Senior Solution Design Head (Finance and Accounts)
Function: Solution Design
Base location: Bangalore
About the IBPM F&A solution design team (F&A SD team) :
The F&A SD is one of the key sub-functions of IBPM F&A horizontal (also called as Practice - a corporate business function). F&A SD is primarily responsible to work with sales teams, prospects & clients, alliance partners and delivery, to design optimum business solutions and proposals to offer and enable them to source F&A related professional services from BPM.
The team's contributions support pre-sales, during transition and post sales services delivery support to the clients making it one of the most important teams influencing Finance & Accounts function, and related processes of clients as part of one of the biggest business in the outsourcing market.
The role provides great opportunities to aspirants for acquiring knowledge of international F&A domain, knowledge of F&A applications, consulting and business development skills, creating intellectual capital in addition to re-use of legacy F&A knowledge which one may carry with him/her.
The solution design team is led by Solution Design head. The team is based out of various global locations (e.g. India, Poland, China, Mexico) and is truly diversified on various other parameters. The average experience of F&A SD team is about 10 years, with consulting, industrial practioners and outsourcing operations background; with a number of them having over 15 years + work experience. The team is entrusted with responsibilities to design and support implementation of innovative F&A solutions based on various domain and technology capabilities relevant to F&A that possesses and continues to build rapidly.
Areas of Responsibilities :
- Competitive and market analysis
- Define service market strategy
- Financial modelling/Developing a business case
- Validate and prioritize solution opportunities
- Define the solution
- Define commercials & pricing model
- Build partnerships
- Build solutions/IP
- Creating collaterals
- Internal Branding
- External Branding
- Understanding client Business Context
- Partner Sales alliance
- Develop the customized solution
- RFP Process
- Client Interactions
- Contract Negotiation
- Transition Execution
- IP extraction & refinement
- Transformation Process
- Continuous process improvement
- Competency Building
- Knowledge Management
- Talent Management
- Execute domain intensive delivery
Knowledge & Skills Desired :
F&A domain related :
- Finance and Accounts experience in consulting or industries (manufacturing, services, consulting etc.)
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Experience on F&A platforms e.g. SAP-SRM, Oracle, etc.
Soft skills related :
- Good English Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Collaboration and Team Working
- Stakeholder management and in cross cultural context
- Relationship building
- Analytical / structured thinking
- Customer Presentation
- Problem solving, structured thinking
- Ability to work as individual contributor
- Ability to work with ambiguity
Education and professional qualifications desired :
- Degree in any stream and, or MBA in Finance/Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy with minimum work experience of 15 years.