Recruitment at Dot Com Organization
Views:3969 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Senior Solution Design Head - End To End Deal/Multi Tower Deal (15-25 yrs)
Role: Define service market strategy, develop business plans, validate & refine solution designs and leverage on networks & build strong business development opportunities.
What you would be responsible for:
- Large Deal/Multi-Tower Deal Integrator: Stitching the Value proposition from various Solution components, Offerings, and
- Competitive and market analysis: Reviews market competitive intelligence for a specific domain / market and provides inputs and validates gap analysis.
- Financial modeling / developing a business case: Provide inputs, review and ratify the solutions approach and the value proposition.
- Internal Branding: Review and provide critical inputs to the Sales, presents the collaterals to the internal stakeholders such as sales, and Delivery teams. Presents the collaterals to the external stakeholders at various forums such as events, workshops, webinars etc.
- Understanding Client Business Context: Engages with the client, builds relationships and connects with key client stakeholders and guides the SD Lead TO develop a customized solution.
- RFP Process: Reviews and guides the creation of the RFP response and provides inputs to the pricing committee.
- Contract negotiation: Guides the SD Lead in creating the SOW (Statement of Work), Supports the MSA (Master Service Agreement) creation with the sales team and the BU head.
- IP extraction & refinement: Collaborate with Operations Head to abstract best practices
- MBA in any Discipline, with at east 14 years of experience in areas relevant to the Job Description
- Past experience in Heading Solution Design team. Demonstrated experience of managing Large Outsourcing deals, Aggregating Multi Tower deals
- Through understanding of BPM Sales Cycle, Market Participants, and experience in various deal structures
- Very good knowledge of issues faced by clients and should be capable of suggesting solutions
- Good understanding of upcoming trends, viz. AI, Machine Learning, Automation etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.