Deputy Manager at SkillVentory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:77 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Solution Architect - Pre-Sales - IT (5-11 yrs)
Sr. Solution Architect - (Pre-Sales)
A digital ecosystem enabler, we enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally. With a solution orientated approach and proven managed service capabilities and cutting-edge platforms, drives the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services.
- Present in more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- Serves over 7,000 customers globally that represent over 300 of the Fortune 500
- Connects 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers worldwide
- Connects businesses to 60% of the world's cloud giants
- Operates the largest wholly owned and most advanced subsea fibre network which underpins the internet backbone, where its network carries around 30% of the world's internet routes
- Its Internet of Things network in India will be the world's largest network of its kind, spanning nearly 2,000 communities and touching over 400 million people
- Listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India with a market capitalisation of USD 2.72 bn
What We are looking for -
- Provide solutioning support to sales teams in International geographies.
- Work closely with teams like Product, Engineering & various cross functional teams to create required solution to enhance the service offering.
- May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Achieve OB & Revenue Target for team being supported.
- Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered. Responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
- Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles
- Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal
- Direction and supervision.
- Demonstrate a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialization. Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
Technical Expertise :
- Should have strong knowledge in transmission technologies like PDH, SDH, CDWM, DWDM, GPON, MPLS TP ,OTN and the Knowledge of WAN networks like IPT, MPLS , SDWAN / Unified communication & collaboration / Managed security / Private & hybrid cloud.
- Should have strong understanding of international submarine cable systems and landing stations along with geography understanding of all countries across the globe.
- Should have strong knowledge of routing protocols.
What do you need to have:
- Highly proficient listener & consultative sales style with the ability to shape customer thinking
- Excellent communications skills in verbal, written and presentation forms at senior levels
- Acute attention to detail & organization
- Energetic and creative with an upbeat, positive attitude
- A team player who works well with others, who has strong influencing skills, and is creative and entrepreneurial
- Should have minimum 7+ Yrs of experience with 2-3 years of experience in Pre-sales function.
- Exposure towards working in the RFP cases
- Engineering Graduate with MBA is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.