Senior Security Analyst - Workday (4-12 yrs)
- This role will be responsible for development of a scalable Workday security model.
- The incumbent will be responsible for overall security architecture of the Workday platform for it's delivery and maintenance .
- She/ He will be crucial resource to ensuring all Workday security initiatives are met and the same are aligned to the HR Technology roadmap.
- Ensure the integrity and availability of Workday systems including business process and domain security policies and to design, implement and execute Workday security policies and procedures .
- Recommend , streamline and simplify security roles and groups and is expected to have strong knowledge of Workday security configuration.
- Work with HR to identify ,analyse , resolve and report Workday security issues.
- Keep abreast of Workday update releases and it implications on existing security
- Support Security Compliance Audits and ensure compliance according to Workday governance model.
- Advise various stakeholders on matter related to Workday security, architecture and security groups .
- Document all security processes including changes and enhancement to security .
Desired qualifications, skills and experience -
- Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or or an equivalent in education and 4-12 yrs experience with at least 4-5 yrs of Workday security experience
- Must have HR/Security knowledge in a global work environment
The following proven experience with Workday - Assigning and managing roles for users
- Workday Configurable and Business Process Security
- Configure Workday Security Roles and Provision Accounts
- Experience with security and compliance audits in order to provide able and expert support for the same.
- Functional knowledge of HR business processes in order to analyse and trouble shoot Workday security issues.
Soft skills :
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have experience of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously involving multiple stakeholders across diverse functions.
- Effectively communicates with technical and business users of Workday modules which includes Talent Acquisition/Recruiting , HR, Talent management , payroll, leave tracking, time tracking, benefits and compensation , learning and integrations.
- Must be detail oriented and strong on documentation to ensure compliance to auditing processes .
- Should be able to operate independently and resolve issues .
- Should have experience of operating across geographies in order to coordinate and support global teams.