Senior Sales Manager/Sales Manager - Enterprise Business - Job Portal (10-12 yrs)
- Location: Mumbai
- Reporting to : Branch Manager
About The Role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales the incumbent will be responsible for acquiring new business, growing existing business and sales management for the assigned territory / accounts. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans.
Specific responsibilities include:
Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruit and train a team of sales professionals
- Selling Monster's online solutions in human capital space to Large Corporates Or Enterprise (Fortune 500 - 1000) clients.
- Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
- Mentor & Coach a team for Acquisition and Retention
- Interaction with senior management in the client organizations & present Monster's products & services
- Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on - value based selling-
- Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection
- Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
The ideal candidate must be a seasoned, high-energy sales executive possessing a strong sense of urgency with a strong performance-based track record of success. He or she must be capable of accelerating the growth while leveraging what has been built and play a role in establishing the industry's best customer-focused solutions sales teams.
Specific areas of expertise required are:
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 10 -12 years of corporate field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication and English skills
Zeal for making a career in sales Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Should have experience in Team handling of Hard Core Field Sales People
Experience in People Management Preferable industries are IT, Consultants, Media, Solution Selling, Office Automation BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
- An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
- Experience in handling HR domain products (ERP, Background Verification, Consulting etc) and services will be an added advantage
- Understanding of recruitment solutions space will be an added advantage.
Functional Skills Required
- Account Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle complex sales situations.
- Presentation and Probing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of Business
GIPS Consultancy Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.