Senior Sales Manager - Retail Institutions - TASC - Bank (6-8 yrs)
Grade- Chief Manager/ Associate Vice President
'TASC & Institutional Business' vertical is a part of 'Retail Liabilities' division of our Consumer Bank. It is Kotak's dedicated Sales/Relationship Channel for customer segments like Trusts, Societies, Educational bodies, Associations, Embassy/ Diplomatic Missions, Govt. Departments/ PSUs, etc.
TASC & Institutional Business broadly caters to 2 distinct customer groups -
a) Retail Institutions business (RI)
b) Government Business (including Diplomatic Missions & Foreign Institutions)
The front-line sales team primarily comprises of Client Solutions Managers, Key Account Managers, RMs & BDMs reporting into Territory Managers & Regional Managers for RI business.
- The product offerings will primarily include CASA & TD
- Responsible for Retail Institutional business development
- Responsible for managing the Top line and bottom line.
- Would be handling a team of Territory Managers & RMs and would drive the business through them
- Ensure Productivity of people are met as per SOP
- Would be responsible for providing product/service solutions catering to transaction banking requirements like Payments, Collections, Fixed Deposits, FX, Electronic Transfers, Online Payment Gateway & other banking/ financial products
- Create a rapport with the top management of all the clientele
- Create a rapport among other LOBs of the organization and ensuring that the "Segment" Grows across lobs
- Work closely with the Retail Branch (BM / AM / RBM / Sr. RBM) for structuring offering & ensuring efficient service to clients
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Good knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products/ services including Cash Management, Trade/Fx and General Banking Products, Processes and Operations would be an added advantage. Relevant experience in TASC segment is not mandatory.