Team Leader-Recruitements and Businesses at Antal International
Views:107 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Sales Manager - Insurance Vertical - BPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
- Win new business (business development): To bring in new revenue from new or existing clients by helping the Sales team & Solutions team (proactively or in response to RFP/Proposal opportunities), and through building lasting client impact.
- Manage relationships: Develop and widen the network, and manage relationships to enhance impact, brand and identify new business areas. Building meaningful relationships with colleagues, partners, clients and within the wider sector is a critical determinant of success.
- The Senior Sales Manager is an important and client-facing role.
- As a key team member, you will be expected to contribute to a positive and collaborative working culture, and to grow as an ambassador for the organisation and its values.
- Developing insurance practice: build process, capabilities, benchmarking and best practice sharing, embracing digital into the construct etc.
- Produce thought leadership and translate theory into practice (and vice versa). This means using existing knowledge and that gathered from practice work to write a range of publications (blogs, Webinars, articles, reports, whitepapers), cultivating external networks, speaking at events and conferences, and building relationships that can further develop our thinking and practice base.
- You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build compelling value propositions while working cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Core Competencies: -
- Any Degree or equivalent
- Relevant Work experience of a min 8-12 Years in the insurance domain with an element of Solutioning will be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate would be somebody who has been the Sales Lead for Insurance Vertical in an IT/ITES organisation or Product Manager for a Product in an insurance company
- Good knowledge of the market and demand
- Experience in consultative selling and creating client business case for value-based pitches
- Deep understanding of innovative customer models, products, services and business re-engineering strategies
- Candidate having insurance certification is an added advantage
- Should have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
- Experience using data and trends to articulate business needs.
- Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude and pragmatic approach, together with a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path
- Gravitas to engage and grow relationships with senior business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.