Senior Sales Manager - Financial Market/Fx & Derivatives - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Given below position details with a Leading Bank :
Role/ Job Title: Senior Financial Market Sales Manager
Grade - Sr.Manager/Chief Manager
Location: Mumbai, Pune & Ahmedabad
- Carry out FX & Derivatives products' delivery to existing relationships and leverage relationship to increase market share of Treasury products from each such client
- Partner with coverage divisions to expand client coverage by offering them treasury products.
- Devise strategy & execute acquisition of new clients to grow FX & Derivatives business and meet business targets.
- Understand & analyze client's risk exposures and suggest various hedging structures to achieve cost efficiency for the client.
- Provide and progress clients' usage of digitized delivery of Treasury products.
- Support revenue generation from existing Wholesale Banking relations, Financial Inst. Group, Exchange Houses & new acquisitions
- Geographical coverage: Mumbai, Pune
- Experience in Treasury Product Sales covering Foreign Exchange and derivatives.
- Highly motivated, independent and driven to service clients.
- Very important to have good understanding of Capital Account Txn's- FDI, ODI, ECB etc.
- Good knowledge of pricing Treasury products.
- Excellent communication ability to provide Markets advisory to clients
- Passionate about number crunching and tracking financial markets - both domestic and international
- Good knowledge of regulations covering FX markets