Senior Sales Manager - Fashion & Lifestyle (6-10 yrs)
- Manage and execute key enterprise sales - including, potential business scoping, acquisition, conversion, and key account management (client servicing post-sales).
- Build, run & be accountable for India-wide revenue & margins for Marketing Services Business.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing sales action plans.
- Become the clients strategic partner with influence to shape marketing decisions.
- Analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business's commercial performance.
- Commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the customer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance.
- Expertise in developing sales plans and gaining in-depth understanding of market dynamics, marketing challenges and communication objectives.
- Manage key relationships for the business and facilitate smooth functioning and management of external partners/ collaborations (agencies etc.).
- Create and implement sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPIs for the business.
- Play a mentorship role to key positions within the sales department, assisting in the execution of duties upon request and honing their professional skills.
- Establish and oversee the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
- Marketing experience, preferably in an agency (content, digital, 360' marketing, production) as a client servicing lead.
(Note- we aren't looking for candidates with mainline experience, unless you have a distinct mix of digital + mainline).
- Must possess excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Prior experience in a startup environment is a preference
- Deep empathy, patience and a bucket full of doggedness. We're always big on hustle.
- Leadership skills, with proven experience building and managing teams effectively.
- 6-10 years working experience.
- Great at presentations and a bit of pizzazz