HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:228 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Sales Development Representative - SaaS Product (4-6 yrs)
Position : Sr. Sales Development Representative- (Outbound Lead Generation for SAAS products- international markets)
Experience : 4 Years of core experience in B2B SaaS company (lead generation- International Market)
Office : Bangalore
Note : It's a WFH
Compensation : 9 LPA - 11 LPA (As per market standards)
1. Experience in Outbound Lead Generation for international markets
2. Experience in Outbound Lead Generation for SAAS products
Interview Process :
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 2 - Interview - Head of BD
- Round 3- Interview - CEO
A BIT ABOUT Company : It is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru. The primary goal of it is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits. Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
The Opportunity : The Sales team it is one of the most active and agile teams in the organisation. With multiple channels to penetrate the global markets, the team is a right mix of dynamic, aggressive and experienced professionals added with a go getter attitude. The team interacts with the CXOs and leadership teams of global firms and has closed high value deals including Fortune 500 / 100Enterprises. This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to own, learn and grow along with the organization scaling new heights in both professional and personal grounds.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like :
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a B2B SaaS company building a strong sales pipeline.
- The candidate will be resourceful enough to set-up processes and working methods, strategic enough to provide thought leadership and execution oriented enough to build a robust pipeline.
- Develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Work closely with Account Executives and Marketing leadership to ensure quality of pipeline and success of campaigns; Providing feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers
- Work with Account Executive team to successfully transition over leads
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Create best practices for outbound prospecting including how to source, qualify and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Deliver accurate metrics to ensure success against plans and targets; Collaborate cross functionally to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into lead generation activities; Work closely with marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting
- Document policies and procedures based on expertise in specific job areas; work with team to document best practices and workflow, including updating of internal work instructions
- Maintain effective time management to maximize prospecting time, including pre-call planning and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- At least 4 years of experience as a high performing B2B lead generation executive with a fast growing SaaS organization catering to global markets
- Bachelor's/Master's degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, social selling, digital events/ conferences and building a successful sales funnel with high conversion rates
- Consistent track record of achieving 100%+ of quota as an individual contributor
- Experience of campaign execution at multiple levels
- Superior time management and very organized with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; a strong phone/video presence is required
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management
- Ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
Personality traits we really admire :
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Ability and experience to contribute thought leadership and best practices to our team
- You are Fearless! You will be calling decision makers at all sizes of companies
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment and love being in a customer facing influencing role
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which can include overnight and weekends as needed.
Why Join Us :
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also continues to grow, you- ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to train and develop our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience, one of the reasons being open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with us will give you the opportunity to experience it all firsthand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage up to 5 Lacs for you and your family including your parents.
Screening Questions :
1. How much experience do you have in Outbound Lead Generation for SAAS products ?
2. How much experience do you have in Outbound Lead Generation for international markets ?
3. Number of Outbound qualified leads generated in a month ?
4. What is the pipeline value (in USD) added in a month through outbound leads ?