Senior Consultant at Apolis
Views:1543 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:332
Senior Role - Warehouse Process Excellence - Logistics Firm (8-15 yrs)
About the Role: This role entails designing, governing, optimizing and automating warehouse process, policies and controls with the objective to reduce fulfilment TAT, reduce costs, increase flexibility and business support. This will involve delivering transformative initiatives through cross functional collaboration while balancing execution requirements and driving significant automation and rigorous compliances
Description for Internal Candidates:
- Design warehouse and logistics process, policies, procedures and compliances to maintain standards of safety, productivity in daily operations and high degree of controls
- Design and implement standardization of warehouse quality, hygiene, infrastructure, space optimization, safety standards, surveillance. Documenting and reviewing best practices with industry and global benchmarks
- Drive process efficiencies and compliances through governances, implementation of quality tools such as lean, six sigma's to enhance warehouse productivity
- Design of warehouse trainings, guidelines, roles & responsibilities, people continuous assessments for warehouse agencies and internal stakeholders
- Drive analysis and methods for anticipating demand, building resilience and flexibility to changes in demand
- Define standard KPIs, SLAs, governance framework, checklists across vendors and internal stakeholders and ensure rigorous governances on these to maintain consistent scores
- Establish framework to root cause issues / lower KPI scores and come up with improvement plans, themes that can be deployed across locations
- Establish and drive the entire automation for warehousing and logistics processes. Selection/design, driving adoption, baselining results of industry tools.
- Roadmap for automating manual tasks, reconciliations, tools such as WMS, TMS
- Design of tools and processes for end- to- end serial number / lot number visibility for inventory, assets.
- Close engagement and coordination with cross functional teams across business, warehouse operations, technical teams to deliver the above results
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years' experience in driving warehouse operations, process transformations"
- Degree qualification in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics / APICS certification
- Demonstrated 3PL / 4PL warehouse operations & transformation in a projects industry / environment
- Experience in VSM, 5S, Lean/Six Sigma, S&OP, business process restructuring
- SME for warehouse operations and optimizations including picking efficiency, cross dock, space optimizations, etc.
- Experience with WMS / TMS
- People leadership experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.