Senior Recruiter at Ara Resources
Views:1941 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Senior Role - Total Rewards/Compensation & Benefits - Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
Total Rewards- Compensation & Benefits
The Compensation team member - Associate Manager supports end to end planning and execution of compensation budgets and programs for ICF. The position is also responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of specific components of complex compensation programs and initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
Role holder manages customer relationships with contacts from a variety of global and local groups, drives resolution of compensation issues and questions, and serves as a senior resource that provides guidance to less experienced team members and groups.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall planning of compensation - Budgeting/ forecasting, ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams to build ICF rate cards
- Program manage compensation planning for ICF
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs, resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies, ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global compensation initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training, education and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources, finance and the business, and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Serves as an SME and advisor to ICF HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design, planning and administration processes, and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
- Help in toolset implementation for the compensation function in respective area.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.