Executive Search Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Randstad
Views:1363 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Role - Talent Management/Learning & Development - BPO (8-18 yrs)
We have a Job Opportunity with one of our International BPO client based in Ahmedabad.
They are looking at candidates with a strong Talent Management and Learning & development experience.
Talent Management framework (Time: 35%)
- Effectively support the HR leadership in building the Talent management framework for the organization
- Effectively support the leadership team in strategizing and leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs.
- Effectively support the leadership team to evaluate and manage Band and Title Structures through an exhaustive Job evaluation exercise.
- Design and curate a Leadership Effectiveness Program for critical talent.
- Design and create the framework for Hi-tech virtual university that enables building desired ompetencies at various levels.
- Effectively supports the leadership team in resource management strategies thus utilize the existing skill pool in building efficient and productive teams across service lines.
- Effectively support the leadership team in designing the competency mapping model for the organization and effectively implement the same across the organization.
- Build and implement career development plan and succession planning framework for the organization.
- Innovate and create process improvements for people processes to reduce delivery timelines and yet maintain quality.
- Effectively support the leadership team in designing and implementing the Mentor-Mentee framework for the organization and independently head the mentoring process on the organization.
- Effectively design, implement and conduct periodic employee satisfaction surveys (Gallup's Q 12 Model), leadership audits, culture audits and publish reports and dash boards on periodic basis.
Learning and Development (Time 30%):
- Effectively lead the learning and development function for the organization and encompassing operational trainings thus creating value by bringing in structure in all training interventions across the organization.
- Lead the training need analysis for the business with focus on productivity and building capability for the future also encompassing assessment of employees in order to develop, design and facilitate training programs.
- Strategic Intervention to improve talent retention.
- Build and execute the learning and development framework of the organization by implementation of integrated learning program such as a virtual internal university program.
- Effectively support the leadership team in building the learning culture in the organization.
- Participate and Collaborate in concept development and design ideation for digital learning modules applying eLearning principles, game-based learning and other interactive learning modules
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts, stakeholder(s) to align content to learning objectives, create instructionally sound and engaging learning opportunities, and develop quality assessment tools
- Effectively liaise with cross functional teams to identify and comprehend requirements for digital content
- Conceptualize, design, develop, and deploy e-learning content using web-based modules - video, simulations, and games based on business needs
- Develop content outlines, storyboards, scripts, including compiling multimedia assets for digital modules
- Effectively manage day-to-day activities of assigned projects, communicate status updates and proactively identify any risks to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
Project Management: (Time 20%):
- Effectively lead and manage various change management projects, like implementation of LMS, Framework for Hi-Tech university, Hitech - potential review program etc.
- Ensure that project charter and clear WBS is create for all implementations and all stakeholders are kept informed on all key developments.
- Effectively garner support from various stakeholders in the organization to ensure over-all success of the project.
Team Management: (Time 15 %):
- Periodically review and mentor the team and guide them on the content development as well as on training delivery.
- Curate and review the content designed by the team and ensure that the required training design (andragogy principals) is followed.
- Mentor and coach the team on effective delivery skills beyond the TTT certifications, post periodically reviewing them during training delivery.
- Work with other HR team members towards recruitment and employee life cycle management of training team members.