Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:2761 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Role - System Integration Services - BFSI Sector (10-19 yrs)
- New Client Acquisition
- Portfolio and P&L Management
- Achievement of Net Revenue and CCI on sold work
- Co-ordination of sales efforts for Application Services
- Accountability for and BD effectiveness
- Capability & People development
- Performance objectives are based on joint OU sales, revenue and profitability targets for Application Services including application development, application maintenance and testing.
- The ideal candidate would also have a deep understanding of one or more industries/New IT skills (e.g., Liquid Delivery, Cloud, Digital and Security, Design Thinking) with C-Suite level networks in this sector as a result of impactful collaborations with blue chip clients in India
- They would be a reputed FS Industry Executive with an impressive career track record in the India Market in three key areas:
- Application Services & IT Delivery
- Depth of Industry: in one or more sectors
- Sales & Client Account Management/ P&L
Education: Should have completed Graduation/PG from reputed College/University.
- With a strong reputation of success in IT services Sales, Client Management and Delivery, they would have ideally had a fast-paced career growth in a comparable large matrixed IT organisation, underpinned by rich experience and understanding of the Global IT services Delivery model. It is important that a majority of their career has been spent focusing on Application Services as a key functional area.
- They should have experience in managing teams, running sales campaigns and directly driving deals with clients. Experience with captives would be preferred. The work in Captives will be more of staffing augmentation, project management etc. They should have a strong network at the C-Suite level in the FS Industry of India Market. Prior SI experience is required.
- Looking at candidates from India Domestic Market with robust exposure in System Integration.
- Will be responsible for working on large / Medium bids and RFP/RFIs for the FS clients.
- Pure play hunters role where the candidate has to look for new logo acquisition from the FS business.
- Candidates is expected to manage multiple accounts pan India and be the point of contact for all these accounts.
- Must have strong reputation in the India domestic market for technology sales
- Preferred location will be Mumbai / Bangalore
- Deal size managed in the past is 6 million
- Looking at candidates from the Technology services industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.