Senior Role - Strategy & Projects (8-14 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Consulting
Skills - Strategy Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Directly work with the head of strategy and is actively involved in strategising, long term planning,
Client Details :
Our client is US Based MNC and is an industry leader in its Space.
- Leading a variety of the most complex business strategy projects that produce recommendations for addressing strategic opportunities for the business.
- Participating in multiple business strategy projects with direct leadership of significant work streams; projects may be within a business unit, across multiple business units, or involve the creation of a new business venture, such as a joint venture, equity alliance, acquisition, etc.
- Designs and develops strategy through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Applies strategic frameworks to analyze opportunities and develop solutions; synthesizes environmental data, stakeholder analysis, and market force data as a part of the financial and business analysis necessary to develop insights and solutions to support strategic business decisions.
- Communicates complex strategy topics clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences through both written and oral communication.
- Responsible for designing, leading, and executing enterprise-wide, and cross-functional global strategic programs to deliver significant and measurable improvement in user experience through systems and process simplification.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline; MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools strongly preferred.
- 8-12 years of experience in global strategy/ operations consulting firms or internal consulting teams of large MNCs
- Candidates from Consulting backgrounds and Tier 1 is a manadate
- Candidates have experience in Product Tech Companies/Healthcare
- Stakeholder management capabilities preferably at C-suite level
- Demonstrated mastery of Program Management competency principles and practices
Job Offer :
- Fast track career in strategy consulting
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing domains in the country
- Opportunity to work with a US Based MNC
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shivani Agarwal on +91 80 6826 6814
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.