Senior Role - Strategy - Banking Domain - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
Banking Strategy with Big4
Key Responsibilities :
- Continuously execute/ lead prioritized value generation opportunities (process improvement projects or initiatives) that are aligned to strategic business priorities
- Provide regular updates to management and ensure successful project executions
- Manage a team of process excellence consultants to drive business process improvement outcomes
- Conduct business process assessments and customer experience improvement opportunities. Perform current state analysis, identify key areas of improvements, build a future state (covering areas like re-imagined steps, people skills and tech/automation) and facilitate its delivery execution to realise the intended benefits
- Proactively raise escalations for PEX while driving process improvements roadmaps and projects
- Evaluate processes and analyse data to generate and deploy sustainable improvement.
- Facilitate and support value stream mapping, process review sessions, and Kaizen events to simplify and perfect targeted areas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Data, Risk and other teams to drive future state process solutions that are measurable, robust, secure and scalable.
- Identify and quantify business benefits from delivering/ achieving future state in terms - Improved customer and employee experience, Reduction of costs and risks and Increase in revenue etc. Validate and obtain approval and track benefit delivery. Implement benefits tracking mechanism for business post solution delivery.
- Manage business and other stakeholder's needs proactively while driving process improvements roadmaps.
- Along with PEX leads, continuously strengthen and evolve PeX Methodologies, tools and skills with best practices, reusable solutions and innovative ideas.
- Ensure adoption and consistent application of CoE methodologies, design standards and tools by providing technical input to approaches and their application in process optimisation and automation delivery.
- Work closely with the PEX lead to foster strong business relationships and generate positive business feedback
Experience and Qualifications Required :
- Demonstrable experience in executing or leading Process Improvement, transformation, Lean, Six Sigma, Digitization and Automation projects that have (a) led to measurable business growth, profitability, customer experience enhancement, competitive edge, and/or substantial improvement in process efficiency/effectiveness and (b) used a mix of benefit levers like process re-engineering and automation
- Analytical and creative bent of mind with strong consultative approach. Hands-on exposure to process excellence methods and tools like Visio, Minitab, Value Stream Analysis, Control Charts etc.
- Experience applying and integrating Lean tools within process improvement projects
- Experience managing a team of process excellence consultants/ managing a high-performance team and delivering complex projects
- Excellent collaboration and inter-personal skills with an ability to influence and change management experience in global process improvement projects
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement with an experience of presenting to senior leadership is advantageous.
- Experience of working in agile teams - scrum. Preferable to have experience of Intelligent Automation (e.g. RPA, BPM, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence)
- Ability to communicate complex and emotive topics to different audiences through a range of data, written and verbal methods.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Desirable : MBA and/or Consultancy Experience. Optional: RPA certified, PMP or PRINCE 2 certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)/ Green Belt and/or strong equivalent experience