Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2391 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Role - SOX/Compliance - Consulting Firm (6-9 yrs)
SOX Compliance - Non FSO_Senior (Banglaore/Gurugram)
Essential Functions of the Job :
- Professional with experience in Information Technology experience in the field of ITGCC, SOX Compliance, SSAE16.
- Expertise in IT SOX compliance, Proficiency in General IT Controls, Business Continuity management, SAP testing, applications controls and performing SAS70 Reviews.
- Risk based Internal Audits - Managing risk based internal audits
- IT strategy consulting services - IT strategy reviews and assistance in implementation of a value governance framework.
- Assisting in application security assessments, business cycle controls (BCCs) review, general computer controls (GCCs), Segregation of duties analysis.
- Security policy and procedure development in alignment with business needs
- Service Delivery - Engagement planning, management, client report review and delivering client presentations.
- Knowledge Management- Developing work programs and methodologies to build specific competency and enhance value proposition.
- Team Building - Knowledge sharing, training, motivating and development of team members.
- Performing IT-GCC testing for multiple applications, Database Security Audits, SDLC & SQL Reviews, Process Automation, IT Asset Management, Software License Reviews, Operating Systems Security Audits for UNIX (Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX), Windows
- Defining and performing Audit procedures to assess if any identified deficiencies in the application were exploited
- Brief the engagement team on the client's IT environment and industry IT trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
- Understand the business requirements clearly and plan for effective utilization of resources, managing the change requests and risk planning.
- Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and (or) business sponsors
- Understand the process gaps and propose preventive / corrective action where appropriate
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Mandatory Skills :
- Very good understanding of business functions and operations
- Observant with an eye for detail
- Able to work in a team arrangement
- Ability to make sound decisions fast
- Methodical and systematic approach
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- High energy level, confident and assertive
Supervision Skills :
- People Management
- Leadership skills
Other Requirements :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Post graduate preferably MBA/ Graduate
- Graduates : BCA /Bsc / Bcom
- Engineering Graduates :Btech
Experience : 6 - 9 Years
Annual Salary : 23 LPA INR
Work Location: Bangalore/Gurugram, Haryana, India