Senior Role - Software Test Architect - Technology Domain (12-20 yrs)
Software Test Architect || 12+ Years Exp || Bengaluru
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Job Description :
- Own & drive testing and software quality improvement activities across systems level software
- Define new automation test architectural requirements and drive them across QA teams
Client Details : The client is a leader in Technology domain with a global presence and has a revenue of 10 Bn+ USD
- Ensure overall software quality and propose common solutions for challenges and gaps
- Propose testing strategies across products and incorporate new technologies
- Lead technically and direct the QA for organization
- Work independently and determine new test techniques for test design/scripts/framework
- Drive governance of software and ensure sanity across products
- Train and mentor engineers
- Engage with universities for R&D opportunities
- Maintain detailed documentation
- Provide technical assistance and advice to test managers
- Proven work experience as Technical Architect involving software QA and automation
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong scripting and programming skills
- In-depth knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies
- Expertise on test maintenance tools like HP QC, Zephyr, Xray and UI automation tools like TestComplete, Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, UFT etc.
- Experience in Hybrid automation frameworks using JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools like JIRA, Rational ClearQuest
- Knowledge of source control tools like GIT, SVN and Rational ClearCase
- Knowledge on SQL queries, Jenkins, CI/CD and related tools
- Experience in Big data environment and AI/ML applications testing
- Organized, detail oriented, Self-driven
Job Offer :
- Work with one of the world's foremost technology companies
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Industry leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shreyans Kasliwal on +91 80 6826 6850. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.