Consultant at NovoTree Minds
Views:322 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Role - Retail Underwriting - Banking (15-20 yrs)
- Develop audit plan across the centralized and decentralized locations covering the various lines of business and processes, in line with the bank strategy, applicable regulatory guidelines and audit policy & procedures.
- Effective management and execution of the audit plan for proactive identification and remediation of risk relating to various business products, processes and units
- Provides a systematic, indepth investigation of systems, operations, data and field implementation to diagnose credit risks.
- Active engagement with stakeholders for implementation of recommendations for effective risk mitigations and improvement in the control environment
- Analysis of policies to manage credit risk
- Develop strategies for identification of triggers / risk hotspots and conduct unplanned reviews / investigations based on various triggers/ hot spots, directives received from regulators, board committees and senior management
- Keep abreast of the emerging audit trends and drive key audit initiatives for efficient and effective achievement of the audit objectives
- Implement an effective continuous monitoring framework for ongoing monitoring of risk relating to various business products, processes and units
- Monitoring of high value portfolio
- Effective communication and reporting to various stakeholders including regulators , board committee
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.