Senior Role - Regulatory Compliance Technology - FMCG (3-13 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Regulatory Compliance Technology with an MNC FMCG firm.
Candidates who are associate with reputed FMCG companies can apply for this Position.
Experience - 3 to 13 Years ideally last 2-3 years in FMCG manufacturing environment.
Qualification - Msc, MS Food,BE,B,Tech- Food
Role - Pet Nutrition Business
1. Conduct the Regulatory Compliance Process (RCP) assessment for pet food made in India (HYD) and imported pet food for sale in India. The scope of RCP is;
1.1 Conduct assessment of ingredient compliance: To ensure the ingredient of pet food product are meet all regulatory requirement and business commitments.
1.2 Conduct assessment recipe: To ensure raw materials and inclusions in recipe of pet food product are comply with regulatory requirement.
1.3 Generate legal text: To identify the legal text that will be displayed on the label must be checked and comply with regulation.
1.4 Assess claims: To ensure claim statement intended use for artwork/labels or stickers are correct for individual claims with claim justification document.
1.5 Assess finished product: To assess any undesirable substance of finished product with the laboratory analytical report for the products are comply with regulation.
1.6 Assess label: To ensure a visual aspects of artwork/labels or stickers (words and claims are approved in previous processes - Assess claim) are in compliance to the regulations
1.7 Artwork approval: responsible to collect input from SRA, Legal and CA and send the final artwork with comments/suggestions to the stakeholder ( marketing)
2. Work with Legal to monitor, disseminate and update India business on any regulatory changes and updates and ensure Mars continue with its freedom to operate
2.1 Legal is responsible to update the Country Regulatory Specification (CRS): This role works with Legal to ensure India CRS is up to date and also help Legal disseminate India Pet food regulations to the India business as required
2.2 Liaise with local regulatory officials as required for interpretation and clarification. Closely work with Legal counsel for interpretation of regulation for India
2.3 Ensure local market regulatory requirements and any proposed changes thereto are clearly specified to supply units or regional project teams and therefore incorporated into product development and supply chain processes.
3. Provide regulatory guidance and support for India where non compliances are identified or PRIMP requires technical support.
4. Responsible for document preparation for export of pet food from India to South Asia, Middle-East and other markets as required
5. To support APAC regional regulatory compliance assessment of ingredients, recipes and claims as required (~30%-40% work load)
4.1 Depending on workload across APAC - this role may support regulatory compliance assessment for markets such as Australia and New Zealand and Southeast Asia as required
Liase with India SRA Director, Legal, Corporate Affairs, Marketing associates, HYD factory team,
- Recommend & manage the product compliance approach in terms of existing or updated regulation
- Generate product related label text
- Agree with the final product compliance plan
- Develop and deliver petcare regulatory process and requirements training materials to internal associates
- Develop and maintain regulatory specifications for the Indian Petcare market