Managing Director at Synerzie Partners
Views:1381 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Role - Recruitment - FMCD (10-15 yrs)
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Inform global teams on sourcing best practices and to help those team deliver the right results for the business to achieve their talent demand goals each year.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
- Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- 10+ years of recruitment/HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years- experience managing a large, multi-site recruiting team.
- Track record of success in owning and executing the process to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
- Experience working with essential tools of the trade, including ATS, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools, along with coaching a recruiting team to deliver results across all channels.
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- Demonstrated business acumen, and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change.
- Proven written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills.
- Able to travel within the US, as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience in building recruiting and business teams from the ground up
- MBA or other advanced degree
- AIRS Certified/Advanced Sourcing Capability
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership and client service skills
- Have knowledge of workforce analytics, metrics, and early adopter of technology
- Deliver against ambitious hiring plan for the high-profile organization
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across organization over time through collaboration on projects that impact teams
- Partner to define overall team and performance goals across the team; motivate team to achieve goals
- Develop and manage recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers
- Develop and execute strategic approach to achieve company goals in attracting and engaging top industry talent
- Create innovative programs, events and campaigns to help hire the best talent in the competitive technology sector