Senior Talent Sourcing Recruiter at KellyOCG
Views:857 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Role - R2R/Revenue Accounting/Inventory Accounting - Manufacturing Firm (13-22 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
We have an Opportunity for a US based reputed captive manufacturing company- R2R/ Revenue accounting/ Inventory accounting- Senior roles.
Genuinely interested candidates call me on 7022850447 at morning 10.a.m.
Candidates with experience kindly mention your experience related to Revenue accounting, Month end, inventory accounting in your cv.
Candidates with experience in manufacturing domain or who have worked for manufacturing client are preferred.
Also mention details regarding your total experience, current ctc, expected ctc, notice period in the mail body of the resume.
Please find below the JD for the role, feel free to reach out for further queries.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate performance of the General Ledger process. To execute the operations of the Record to Report on a daily basis so the IBC operational excellence and customer service objectives are realized within the given guidelines and policies
- Own end to end month end process for general account, revenue recognition, inventory management, balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, for manufacturing / project companies
- Experience in manufacturing industry / project company in a captive shared services environment with above skills
- Understands revenue recognition for projects through Percentage of Completion accounting (PoC)/ AS 7 & AS 9 - Revenue recognition for fixed price contract / milestone-based contracts
- HFM / FDM experience
- Strong team leading experience and stakeholders management
- Ensure adherence to SOX and internal controls and to the process landscape
- Contribute ideas and action towards the continuous improvement of processes
- Support strategic projects and initiatives
- Fulltime Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant / M.com
- Experience in manufacturing industry / project company.
- Must have 10 - 15 years- experience in RTR of team leading experience of approx. 8-15 people
- In-depth hands on experience of end to end RTR process
- Ok to work in shared services and flexible with shifts
- Very good communication and Global transition experience, stake holder management
- Must have Global RTR transition experience .