Senior Role - Project Management Operations + Change Management - Banking & Financial Services (14-18 yrs)
Diversity role - Female candidates apply
Candidate Profile: Big 4's / consulting and Bank candidates
Project Management - Finance area also ok
- The individual should have 14+ years of Banking and Financial Services experience and held leadership positions in an international environment with extensive knowledge of GBAM products and processes. The individual should have a proven track record of building solutions with cross functional teams and experience of managing large tech roll-outs. He should possess a comprehensive expertise in strategic planning to ensure flawless execution from initiating a solution to implementing the technology solution.
- Proven experience of providing thought leadership to overcome challenges and lead without direct authority, excellent skills with an ability to manage the group of fast paced team supporting multiple business verticals.
- He/she should be able to act independently with a strong work ethic, will-to-win- to formulate solutions in complex fast paced environment and strong control mind-set.
- Has the gravity to interact at all levels of management to support resolution of complex business issues. Ideal Candidate should be able to influence senior stakeholders through strategic outlook and demonstrate ability to achieve targets, provide solutions towards overcoming business challenges, setbacks and uncertainty as well as the display the ability to effectively plan for contingencies to ensure uninterrupted service delivery.
- The ideal candidate will have well-developed general management skills and deep technical/ functional knowledge. Individual should have demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed and significantly multi-geography, multi-cultural offshore service delivery environment. A convincing executive presence which conveys composure and confidence in all situations, the credibility and stature to carry stakeholders through influence rather than via the hierarchy, and the highest standards of personal integrity and trust are key attributes for this position. Individual should have the resilience to handle internal pressures and conflicts in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the personal ability to collaborate, operate, and communicate effectively with a culturally diverse group of peers and colleagues.
Qualification & Skills :
- A qualified Operations Professional with professional degree like CA / MBA from a reputed institute
- 14+ years of operational management and transformation/change experience in Global Banking and Markets
- Inclusive Leadership with ability to lead and drive a team to achieve results
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- High sense of urgency with ability to drive results
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, able to establish relationships and transcend multiple cross-functional/divisional boundaries, largely unaided
- Ability to handle diverse workload and tight schedules
- Strong risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Other experience: Significant industry experience
- Detailed understanding of the landscape in Global Markets or Global Banking
- Cross Asset class Knowledge
- Has proven experience managing regulatory compliance and implementation of control framework initiatives
- Has a proven ability to apply strategic thinking to multiple, complex organizational and business issues, and has ability to translate into practical plans for project execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work across business groups and in a team environment
- Ability to interface across various levels within Middle Office, Technology, Operations, Finance and FO
- Strong people management skills, including the ability to resolve people issues and motivate the team to deliver
Championing Change: Promote change and welcome new initiatives thereby sending the message of moving towards new directions. Display personal resilience and abilities to lead through change, create a shared vision building joint ownership and commitment to drive and succeed through the same. Takes initiative and challenges existing processes and procedures in a proactive manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.