Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:157 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Role - Product Marketing - Fintech Startup - IIM/IIT/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (12-16 yrs)
Client- One of the fastest growing startup Fintech company based at Mumbai.
Company- One of India's largest & fastest growing B2B online platform of Fintech startup to create a one-stop marketplace of financial products. In a short span of time they have achieved headcount of 1500+ employees Pan India. Organization provides a platform enables users to make smart financial decisions. It provides a data-backed list of the most reliable options to choose from. Search to purchase, a user can complete the entire process online in a few clicks. It is already funded more than $70M and expects to collect more than $200 million in FY22. Organization is soon preparing to enter in Unicorn club.
Qualification : Graduation + MBA/PGDM (Tier 1 colleges only) 2 years Full time Course
Experience : 12-16 years
CTC - Upto 60-75 Lacs (Including 20% variable)
Candidate should be stable in companies. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
- Experience: 12+ years in similar role
- Should have worked in Consumer Internet/ BFSI/ Insurance/ Fintech/ Insurtech/ Edtech/AMC etc. Tech based companies exposure is preferred the most.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Technical background of advantage
- Problem solving ability, out of the box thinker
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute effective communication strategies for various customers acquired from multiple channels.
- Ensure effective and successful customer life cycle management and customer retention management.
- Responsible for successful customer retention strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing, content and product team for the effective marketing and communication launches.
- Excellent relationship management with external and internal teams.
- Study the market potential and conduct competitive analysis and develop product marketing strategies
- Proven solid, up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated experience of leading complex projects independently under stretched timelines
- An understanding of technology, and the ability to work closely with cross function teams. Lead and build team of Product marketing analysts.
Interested candidates please contact 9873002499 (Pls don't whatsapp cv)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.