Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3280 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Role - Product Management - Prepaid Payment Issuance (8-14 yrs)
- Product manager for the Core Prepaid Payment Issuance Product.
- Manage the Product Roadmap for building a differentiated issuance product in India. This involves feature conceptualization, working with the usability team for customer research, project prioritization and implementation. Partner closely with the Local and Global technology teams to effectively implement the product roadmap
- Drive adoption of the issuance products and external customers. Partner with the Payments Marketing Team to develop customized marketing programs for each of the issuance products.
- Partner closely with other internal teams such as Risk, Customer Service, Legal, Compliance to ensure all issuance products are compliant with local and global guidelines
- This position is based out of Bangalore.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field from Premier Institutes.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in product management, online marketing and/or consumer products and services
- Experience designing mobile experiences; Use of web analytics including clickstream metrics to evaluate online customer behavior, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- 4+ years acting as a lead within a product management function and working directly with software engineering teams
- Understanding of distributed systems, APIs, digital measurement technologies, data pipelines
- Deep understanding of analytical products, including data visualization (e.g. Tableau etc.)
- Experience organizing work across engineering, marketing and other dependent teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience simplifying technical concepts into customer solutions
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn tools and processes
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.