Senior Consultant at MavensWorld Training & Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5604 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Senior Role - Procurement - Automotive/Consumer Goods/Pharma/Retail - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/ISB (10-18 yrs)
- Post Graduate in Management from IIM/XLRI/ISB or similar institutions and Graduate Engineers from IIT/NIT or other similar institutions.
- Global purchasing experience for large organizations, e.g. Automotive, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, or Retail sector
- Experience assessing and driving transformational improvements across purchasing and sourcing organizations
- Experience leading Global Procurement, purchasing and strategic sourcing principles such as TCO, supplier collaboration, design to cost, risk management, price leverage, organizational design, global sourcing, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effectively able to collaborate and work in teams
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent and self-confident
- Outstanding professional achievement and distinctive impact
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Deep expertise in developing, coaching and mentoring leaders at all levels (from the board room to shop floor).
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH :
- Here, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll work in one of our client's India offices as part of the Operations practice. As a member of our firm's global Operations Practice, you will be responsible for blending strategic thinking with hands-on implementation, advising on developing and defining operational strategies to help their clients in solving the world's toughest problems.
- Their Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, their team of consultants and experts work to develop and implement strategies that solve their clients' most critical problems on a global scale. Their team acts as the trusted advisor to senior leaders and help change mindsets and model behaviors while guiding an organization and its leaders through change and implementation to achieve sustainability of their programs.
- Procurement Service Line at our client is committed to helping clients transform their End to End Procurement management organizations as well as in operational problem-solving across the business enterprise.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- You will work in teams to collaborate as thought leaders in the application of cost excellence and developing solutions across industries and functions at an enterprise level.
- You will help clients to transform their procurement practices, develop strategies and help implement several initiatives to achieve new performance highs. You'll make an important contribution to the spend analysis, clean sheet costing, category sourcing strategies, supplier negotiations, etc., developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- In this exciting collaborative culture, not only will you have the opportunity to work directly with clients, you will also share your expertise and insights with colleagues globally, thereby expanding their knowledge and refining their approaches in the field of operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.