Senior Role - Presales - SaaS Platform (5-9 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description -
1. Senior Pre Sales consultant
2. Solution mapping, talking to CIO/CXO level prospects, addressing technical concerns
One of the most valued organizations globally into content creation, and have their own SaaS platform
- Understand, analyze and evaluate all aspects of Larksuite and help the various stakeholders both external and internal in driving DAU adoption for India
- The person is expected to lead the Opportunity from its inception to CSM handover
- First Level Demo to CIO/CXO level prospects
- Mapping prospect requirements with features and functionalities.
- Solution strategy, demo data creations & Storyboarding
- Coordination across various work streams and delivering the final demo solution.
- Sales to CSM handover.
- Drive/Participate requirement gathering sessions in a Business Consulting engagements. Translate the business requirements into a functional specification, provide guidance to the technical team [Product team/Tech Partners/ISV] in development phase and validate the final solution.
- Maintain Presales [Demo solutions] environments in line with requirements from sales, CSM and product team
- Developing and delivering sales enablement materials for the sales team
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client's business requirements
- Marketing Support
- Conceptualize presentations decks for Industry events
- Attend Industry events/Demonstration of to prospective customers
- Product Feedback
- Consolidate requirements from prospects/Internal team and work with product operations teams for prioritization of requirements/issue
- B.E with computer science background & MBA IT
- At least 5 years of experience in a Technical Pre-Sales role in enterprise collaboration or SaaS is preferred [Microsoft/Gsuite/Slack/Notion/Flock]
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated to learn about products, technology, and customers
- Resilience and a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
1, Fast paces environment
2, Opportunities to grow
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikunj Maheshwari on +91 124 452 5428
Contact - Nikunj Maheshwari - +91 124 452 5428
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.