Senior Research Associate at Talisman Advisors
Views:145 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Role - Power Transmission Line - International Project (20-25 yrs)
Exp- Min 20 Plus years experience in EPC / Transmission Line and have done International Project .(Mandatory)
Good Experience in construction of Transmission Line.
Age - Min 50 years
Education: Bachelor's in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering PG in Business/ Management/ Finance/ Construction Management or a related field is preferred.
Area of responsibilities:
- Look after P&L responsibility of Construction & Project Execution at TLI-SS Business.
- To lead Country Managers to ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- To develop program and annual budget for projects.
- Close coordination with other departments such as Design / Tendering / Commercial/ Procurement etc.
- Monitors project progress, provides financial control and ensures quality of the project.
- To prepare and finalize detailed construction cost estimate and also get involved in Tender discussions and finalizations, and documentation for project Funding authorization.
- Participate in or oversee the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, Contractors, and other outside vendors and selecting the vendors.
- Interacting with governmental branches and regulatory agencies as required to ensure that Projects complies with all applicable legal requirements and regulations.
- Prepares detailed construction cost estimates and documentation (e.g. PFR, PAR) for project Funding authorization.
- Responsible for interfacing with appropriate levels of management to obtain funding approval. Explanation of project scope and the associated costs as per requirement is part of this process.
- Monitors progress, provides financial control and ensures quality of project.
- Interacts with governmental branches and regulatory agencies as per requirement to ensure that projects complies with all applicable legal requirements and regulations.
- Develops relations with Clients, Local Government authorities, Senior Personnel's, Vendors, Sub Contractors etc.
- Manages program of projects and project managers within a region to ensure successful completion and coordination of all efforts.
- Manage, guide and motivate the team members for completing the project within the given time frame.
- Excellent communication skills- Verbal & written.
- Excellent customer service and analytical skills , Paying attention to the details.
- Must exhibit initiative and a strong desire to achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and motivate teams of people.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff and a strong understanding of the entire overhead
- Understanding of TL business from research to planning to information management is required.
- Must have adequate experience of handling multiple large value TL/SS projects, with proven skills on Project Mgmt.
- Must Have Sound Exposure of overseas commercial issues, project cost estimation, resource Mgmt etc.