Senior Specialist - Recruitment at R2R Consultants LLP
Views:466 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Role - Learning & Organizational Development - Manufacturing/Automobile (8-12 yrs)
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees by evaluating and identifying their training needs and train
- Design, developing and implementing learning strategies and programs. Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more. Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Identify tools that are used to measure the performance of skilled personnel based on their results, innovation, quick thinking and quality
- Create annual and monthly training calendar to ensure training delivery for employees across levels in the form of technical, managerial and soft skills building with the help of external / internal experts.
- Oversee conduct of functional trainings by trainers, ensuring quality delivery in-line with compliance requirements and adherence to training calendar
- Prepare and attend relevant client specific audits
- Engage and motivate the team to bring in innovative techniques of training through analyzing best practices from industry
Key Metrics and behavioral attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skill
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- 100% adherence to all statutory compliances
- Manpower training cost percentage
- Team manager